Search This Blog

Saturday 5 October 2013

peolpe thought i was gay.

Whilst i was growing up in between my teens and late twentys most the people who knowed me thougth of me as gay.I surpose i fitted the profile-live at home with mum/dad-no girlfriend,relied on my mum for  clothing and dress sense.I think the main  reason i did not have a girlfriend was i was very shy and did think of woman of being a bit scary dispite having 3 sisters.I did not have a girlfriend untill my late twenties -she was older then me ,I met her at my frist bedsit and we was together for a while-she was a bit odd into witchcraft,chanting,A VEGATION.any way it ended badly when i found out she had another boyfriend plus give me an s.t.i tookthis badly and ended up going array -2 accounts of criminal damage- 1yr probation.it took another 2-3 years before i put an advert   in  a bikers mag for a girlfriend-thats how i meet my wife.if you know me you may have noticed i have tatttos ,-5 say dragon -which i liked because i do talk too much and can be a bit boring.but most people in devon thought i was gay i have had i alot of stick ,i do not mind as it me me stronger willed.

No comments:

Post a Comment