Search This Blog

Sunday 9 March 2014

GHOSTMAN RAINES INTERVIEWED BY HIMSELF

WHAT INSPIRED YOU?

Two events inspired me in my life the first being the death of my dad it made me think what have I done with my life.The second being meeting Jonathan Downes at the C.F.Z. Through helping him at the CFZ, I was inspired to write, draw and regain some of the light in my life.

WHAT ARE THE AIMS OF YOUR BLOGS?

My aims are simple. I like to research about various subjects for my blogs than write, post, find or make a video that at least one person will like.

WHAT PLANS DO YOU HAVE FOR THE FUTURE?

I  am hoping to do a small talk at the annual C.F.Z event, The Weird Weekend in Woolsery, Devon between the 15the and 17th August 2014. To carry on doing my blogs, cartoons and at least hope I will inspire someone one day. Not bad for an ex-Essex lad; disabled, with mental health issues,overweight and yes a bit boring old fart.

No comments:

Post a Comment