Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Naomi West-interviewed by mark antony raines

What inspired you?
I have always been intrigued by the unknown. After reading Nick Redfern's Three Men Seeking Monsters, I became acquainted with Jon Downes and the CFZ. It didn't take me long to figure out that the CFZ had nothing to do with tulpas, but I was inspired to investigate the flesh-and-blood Texas Blue Dog (AKA the US media's chupacabra). I have since been uninspired by the media's twisting of the Blue Dog facts and seeing physical evidence and DNA reports entirely ignored by a public that would prefer to relegate investigators to the lunatic fringe.

What are your aims/ future plans?
My aims for the future are to investigate cryptids purely at my own leisure without a mocking TV crew tagging along. I may look some more into the Blue Dog, but I'd like to return to my old love of the unknown and look into claims of local Bigfoot sightings.
On the flip side, I'm also interested in getting involved in fish-breeding projects. I am an avid aquarist and love the natural world as much as the "para natural" one.

No comments:

Post a Comment