Search This Blog

Sunday 25 May 2014

Anthony Wallis-interviewed by mark antony raines-ghostman

Hi Mark, here are some answers mate, hope they're ok. "what inspires your art?" Seeing the creativity and skill of my favourite wildlife and paleontological artists always spurs me on to try new things and improve. I've always been fascinated with the natural world and have been drawing animals, both real and imagined, since I was a tiny child. Seemingly bizarre creatures of the past, and the fact that some MIGHT still exist today is a constant fascination for me. "What are your plans for the future?" Finish off my new website! www.antwallisillustration.com . Produce more artwork depicting paleontological subjects! "what advice would you give to anyone wishing to learn to draw?" draw constantly, carry a sketchbook around and draw things you see. Copy your favourite artists too (yeah, you heard that right), your own style will develop out of this. Cheers. Ant

No comments:

Post a Comment