Search This Blog

Sunday 31 August 2014

ADAM DAVIES INTERVIEWED BY MARK ANTONY RAINES -GHOSTMAN

WHAT INSPIRED YOU?                                                                                                                                     Hi Mark.I was always interested in animals and animal tracking since I was a child.In fact some of my happiest memories are going to look for adders on the moors of Cornwall on Holidays. I now take my daughter out tracking animals in the woods where I live. I was fascinated by the Arthur C.Clarke mysterious world series, and in particular Roy Macklerle's hunt for the Mokele-Membe, which I went on to look for evidence of on two occasions.                                                                                                                                                                  WHAT ARE YOUR AIMS? I would like to see the cryptids I look for..but I am mostly interested in bringing back scientific evidence of them which can be independantly corroborated.                                                                                       WHAT PLANS DO YOU HAVE FRO THE FUTURE?                        Not sure what next ..still thinking about it

No comments:

Post a Comment