Search This Blog

Thursday 14 August 2014

Cfz-The Event

Weirdweekend is  coming upon us again, this year in Hartland for reasons I could not go into. As part of the annual cfz event iam doing a raines explains-a cartoon through a tablet app about the event in a part normal and part weird way. This is event number 2 for me, no don't need toilet paper, well not yet. It may have hiccups - weather, BT doing work that weekend, speakers running late, panic, mayhem but this is cfz and I find it normal. You may see me-i am the pirate look alike crutch in one hand, no parrot, not like Monty Python stretch, ie dead, dark glasses, tattoos, earrings, and a ex Essex old boring fart. So eat, drink, watch, debate, enjoy and remember the effort  for your enjoyment from the smallest cog to jon and Corinna Downes, who in my opinion deserve a gold bamboon, well a plastic one with gold spray paint , show starts soon

No comments:

Post a Comment