Search This Blog

Monday 13 October 2014

King Arthur Pendragon interviewed by mark antony raines -ghostman

WHAT INSPIRED YOU?
It would be true to say that what inspires me is Myth, and Magic. Anyone who’s read The Trials of Arthur,  
A book I co-authored with C.J.Stone will know that I am not talking about the Romantic notion of either but the everyday reality of both. Who or what I was or was not in a previous life is of no importance; who and what I am now is of great significance. I believe that there are three Arthur’s and that the same spirit dwells within each, A pre-Roman, archetypal Welsh; A post Roman, Dark age British; And a Post-Thatcher  Druid activist, and that’s who and what I am now, a Post Thatcher environmental and Libertarian activist. And I live my life accordingly, inspired by tales from the past and working with the ‘Magic’ of the moment; Synchronicity and the seeming ability to make the impossible a possibility. Many of my successes and that of my Order, The Loyal Arthurian Warband have at the outset seemed a less than likely outcome. Winning the right through the courts to bear my sword, helping to bring about an end to the exclusion of pilgrims at Stonehenge for the Summer Solstice; Changing the rules in British Prisons as they relate to Pagans, and many more instances of ‘How the Magic works’ My main inspiration however as a Pagan and a Druid comes from the Goddess, that which we call nature…..
What ARE YOUR AIMS?
My aims; if you can call it thus; Is to ‘Fight’ for and in the ancient virtues of Truth of Honour and of Justice. I often jokingly say, “I’m an old war horse, I’ll fight for peace, but if we ever get it, I’m out of here.” But on a more serious note; The only aim and or epitaph I’ll be happy with is, ‘He made a difference’…..
WHAT PLANS DO YOU HAVE FOR THE FUTURE?
My plans for the future are the same as the past, to continue ‘fighting’ for Truth for Honour and for Justice, and I plan next year to stand as the proposed Independent Parliamentary candidate for Salisbury in the General election; Giving the people of Salisbury the choice of electing a real General to champion their cause: By for and of the People rather than by for and of the party…..
© King Arthur Pendragon /|\

2 comments:

  1. the legends say that King Arthur will return when he is needed most. there can be no doubt that that time is now. our political system needs a kick up the arse, and there can be no doubt that this modern incarnation of King Arthur is the man to do it. always leading "from the front" and by example, his passion and ceaseless dedication to his beliefs and causes have shown him to be a true leader and a man who "gets the job done". only fools can deny the major positive changes he has made to the pagan world, and now he is poised to make changes to our political system. hes got my vote. Hail KIng Arthur Uther Pendragon /|\

    ReplyDelete