Search This Blog

Monday 20 October 2014

Pinky alive interview by mark antony raines ghostman

PINKY ALIVE wrote:
--------------------  For the Love of our Environment, Bodies and Minds, and all Animals
What inspired me?
My awful experiences that I was face to face with. Coming at times facing the devil and other times fighting for life. With each experience it made me stronger and I never gave up on myself. Never say never. Say I can, I will, and make it happen.

What is my aim?
To spread my experience and knowledge to others. Whether it be someone looking to improve their health, someone needed a good kick in the tush with love, or making my Chemotherapy women feel beautiful while fighting for their lives and survival.

What Plans do I have for my future.
The past has good and evil memories. The presents is my gift and I live in the now which I'm proud of and content. The future is nothing concert. Except I know I'm going to be learning Spanish of Spain, my heritage, joined with a wonderful wig company for my wig styling and sales business, and fitting in as much inspiration to others that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment