Search This Blog

Saturday 18 October 2014

Stephanie b-interviewed by mark antony raines -ghostman

what inspired me?
Well i have always been into the paranormal from a very very young age. You could round about the age of 5 when i had my first experience with a spirit in my mothers house and then after that i got it a lot. So you could say i have always had a passion for it :)

What are you aims?
My aims in the paranormal field is to try and do what everyone else in the field does and prove to sceptics that there is life after death and spirits/ghost do exist.

What plans do you have for the future?
I don't know my plans for the future to be honest. I take every day as it comes. Live life like its your last. And when it comes to paranormal investigating i will be doing it as long as i live :)

No comments:

Post a Comment