Search This Blog

Saturday 29 November 2014

Dennis Claveau interviewed by mark antony raines aka ghostman

Dennis Claveau wrote:
--------------------
Questions what inspired you?

I would have to say that my experiences with the paranormal had inspired me to look for more answers. A conversation with my grandmother inspired me to share those answers with others. 

What are your aims?

I want to be able to prove in some empirical capacity that things we call "paranormal" do, in fact, exist. I want to find out how to measure it, interact with it and finally be able to scientifically study it. Bridging the gaps between religion, spiritualism and science. 

What plans do you have for the future? 

I am planning on a series of experiments to try and test out some theories I have regarding electromagnetic energy, recording devices and how it interacts with us, as humans. Hopefully, this will yield some results that I can use to start publishing the research and we will be one step closer to being able to figure out exactly what is going on out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment