Search This Blog

Sunday 9 November 2014

Janis Langford, Independent Younique Presenter-a article

Help Promote My Party In our Party Posts Library you'll find some images ready for you to share on Facebook and Pinterest that will help you get the word out. Open the Library You're helping Janis reach a goal! Your contributions to the party help Janis earn party rewards! Party Points 2030 Points Earned 0 10000 Pts Free Product 1/2 Priced Items 2000-3499 10% 1 3500-4999 12% 2 5000-9999 14% 3 10000+ 16% 4 The sales accumulated in Younique parties are quantified by a points system. To read more about the party points system, or to inquire about hosting your own party, click here. These people have contributed to the party: Janis Allison Every item you buy adds points to my party. Depending on the amount of points, I can earn half-priced items and Younique Cash. Start Shopping Explore Younique View party rewards chart Learn more about Younique Become a Presenter Host your own party Help me get closer to my goal by spreading the word about my party. Share this party on your Wall-I'd love to help you. We are not supposed to do interviews without the OK from our compliance team though. Let me make sure it's ok with our corporate team. Thanks for thinking of Younique! In the meantime, you can direct your followers to my business page and also my party link @ www.lash-chick.com. That would be awesome and very much appreciated!!!
Janis' Makeup & FabuLash Bash
www.youniqueproducts.com
Welcome to Janis' Makeup and FabuLash Bash! This party is all online through Faceboook!!! Throughout the party, I will showcase Younique's #1 Seller, our 3D Fiber Lash Mascara, along with some of our other awesome products! All of Younique's products 

No comments:

Post a Comment