Search This Blog

Sunday 23 November 2014

Josh Heard Author, Lecturer, Paranormal Investigator-INTERVIEWED BY MARK ANTONY RAINES-GHOSTMAN

What initially inspired me was a paranormal experience a few days after my uncle passed away. I was around 12 years old when this all took place. Having had too much "family time," I was home alone. I was trying my best to cope with the loss of my uncle by myself. He was, after all very close to me and this was the first time I had truly dealt with losing a close family member. I remember walking through my house and being stopped abruptly by what could only be described as my uncle's cologne. It was a very distinct smelling cologne that I still to this day have yet to find out the name or brand of. I was frozen solid and every hair that my body had to offer was standing on point. I said his name, sensing he was close to me and the cold left me. My hair was back to normal and I could no longer smell his cologne. That was the experience that really got me thinking about the possibility of life after death. From that moment on, I devoured every book on ghosts and paranormal investigating that I could get my hands on. My main goal or aim in this field is to present the facts and only facts. I try to bring the most credible evidence to the table and, with the evidence, try to put forth theory as to why some of these paranormal happening exist. In my mind, there is no doubt whatsoever that there is an afterlife. My only goal is to try and explain/ understand it. The future is full of possibilities for me. We just completed filming for a paranormal documentary entitled "A Brush With Evil." It is set to be released in spring of 2015. This documentary retells my first book "When Ghost Hunting Goes Wrong: A Brush With Evil." In the film, the team and I show the audience the potential dangers of paranormal investigating. Things that you certainly won't see on television. The story itself, surrounds one location. A haunted chapel outside of Maryville, MO. A location where I have personally experienced more activity than anywhere else in my travels. Very dark stuff resides within the small, one room chapel and we have done our best to try and figure out who or what it is. The film itself will be terrifying BUT will bring with it an overall message of hope and overcoming obstacles. I cannot wait to share this film with everyone. We will be taking the film on tour in the spring and then releasing it online and on DVD as well. Many more books are in the works as well for me but, at this point, the film is top priority. To see the first trailer, go to YouTube and search for A Brush With Evil Trailer #1. I hope you enjoy it!! Thanks so much for reaching out. If you have any more questions, I will be around!! Josh-SEE TRAILER-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJyWTMSPAYU

No comments:

Post a Comment