Search This Blog

Sunday 16 November 2014

Karen (Jarnagin) Pedroza Host at Spirit Travels radio, Author of Spirit World Paranormal chronicles and Afterlife Investigations interviewed by mark antony raines aka ghostman

What inspired me was my daughter, she had an experience with the paranormal a few year ago that prompted my decision to call in a team and after watching them do their investigation I realized this was something I wanted to do in order to help people with issues with the paranormal. The radio show was in all reality something I hadn't planned on but after numerous interviews and then request to start my own show I decided why not give it a try. My goals are to expand my radio show to a larger listening audience in time and I also plan on becoming involved in some of the conventions to bring awareness to the dangers of investigating. If I can reach just one person who feels it's something of interest as to why it's so important to not investigate on their own then I have made a difference one person at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment