Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 November 2014

VALENTINA Lomborg (GhostGirlCrew@verizon.net) interviewed by mark antony raines aka ghostman

what inspired you?I am not sure INSPIRED is the right word. I was never INSPIRED per se to be a psychic. It is not something people set out to be as a career. Events throughout my childhood and a physical accident in my 20’s left me falling into this ‘duty’ to the world I would call it.wah are your aims? I don’t have any ‘aims’ either, I just want to prove to as many people as possible, that there IS LIFE AFTER DEATH. I plan to do that by sharing all my experiences, showing my evidence and continuing my extensive research.what plans do you have for the future?Does anyone really make plans for the future anymore?! lol. I am currently writing my first book on the paranormal experiences and cases I have been on. From there I hope to follow up with a second one dealing more with the dark side of the paranormal. Where life takes me? We shall see! VALENTINA www.ValentinaGhostGirl.com @ValentinaDanish

No comments:

Post a Comment