Search This Blog

Sunday 2 November 2014

vicki zell an article

Hello Ghostman Raines and thank you. If you get a moment come by and see me... Take a look. http://vlzbooks.weebly.com/ I am adding author’s Amazon sites to one of my pages on my site. That way, it gives authors, as well as viewers of my site, more of a selected chance to view author pages at Amazon. Just thought it would be a way to help authors get another foot hold on readers. I believe as a writer we should help each other to gain an audience. After all, that is why we write. Have a most splendid day. VLZ.I've lived all around upstate New York. Syracuse and Rochester and Henrietta and Toronto Canada and London Canada and Tampa Florida and Oldsmar Florida and New Port Richey Florida Savannah and Montezuma Port Byron and South Butler. Of all those places, there never was a place better than home, and home is where the heart is. Some of those places I left my heart, but as for the others, they were just a passing in time, where I learned new things, met a lot of people of a lot of races and discovered we all have one thing in common; we are all human beings on this round ball in the vast universe of space who are all trying to make their way. Never judge a person until you have walked in their shoes. That is a true statement.Publications Identity Crisis(Link) pagepublishing May 13, 2014 Mystery/thriller/suspense/whodunit with a twisted ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment