Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Daniel Bautz-Talk Show Host Grand Dark Conspiracy-interviewd by mark antony raines aka ghostmanraines

I was inspired by personal experiences to explore the paranormal. I had my own ideas about what was going on, but also saw that there were many different thought and theories about the ghost phenomena. So, my impetus to start my radio show/podcast was to have an opportunity to talk to people who share similar experiences and what they thought about what had happened seeing if their ideas were more plausible to me than my own initial thoughts. Long answer, but to sum up, like most people that inspiration to explore the unknown was first having my own paranormal experiences. My aims are to show that people who believe in the paranormal aren't all kooks,

No comments:

Post a Comment