Search This Blog

Friday 20 February 2015

Kathleen (kat) anne Mccarthy an article

Kathleen (Kat) Anne McCarthy wrote:
--------------------
I am happy to meet you.

Now I must ask - did you contact me because you love my magazine (www.themagichappens.com) or because there is something I can do for you?

I see you have been picking up some very interesting poo! I am betting you are a very interesting person to know. LOL

I'm sure you know that exposure helps get your word out. The magazine gets a fair bit of traffic from people world wide and I am always looking for writers.

I also have some very exclusive and inexpensive banner ad space for sale - among many other things.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to support you . :) I am only too happy to help if I can.

Sincerely
Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment