Search This Blog

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Lykquydyzer-ben kortekaa-a interview

What inspired you? My main influences Pop Will Eat Itself, Orbital, The Chemical Brothers, Hallucinogen. I remember seeing Orbital live in their early days and thought wow I want to do that. I've been playing drums in bands since I was 16 and played gigs all over the place. I was also quite a well known DJ playing pubs and clubs in Blackburn and Leeds and also a few illegal parties. My inspiration comes from many places but a lot of it comes down to how I'm feeling when composing. What are your aims? My main aim is to play live, I love the thrill you get when you see people enjoying and dancing to your music. If the sale of the CD goes well then a limited edition vinyl Ep will be in the offing. What plans do you have for the future? I have 2 festival appearances coming up this year and hopefully more be forthcoming. Playing live will be the the major plan with merchandise being produced ive already designed the t shirt so its all go.

No comments:

Post a Comment