Search This Blog

Friday 21 August 2015

Chuggaboom interview


Interview with John Virgo - Guitar
What inspired you?
After a very successful career in world snooker and TV broadcasting, i felt a real need to spread my wings and try my hand at something a little different. Given my natural gift for ball control, I felt the music industry was calling for me. Through school all the teachers said I could do whatever I liked as long as I put my mind to it. Luckily with metal core, I don't even have to do that. Constant answerphone messages from Jim also help.
What are your aims?
Apart from scoring a 147 break in a competitive match, I promised myself I would never have dreams. Dreams only leave you disappointed. I do wish that one day I will put a USB stick in the right way round, first time.
What plans do you have for the future?
For me, I have always liked Spain. It would be nice to settle down one day on the Riviera. Imagine it, a few nice bottles of Rioja, stowed away in the pantry, to drink at my leisure.

No comments:

Post a Comment