Search This Blog

Sunday 16 August 2015

CROW CIRCLES INFO I TRIED TO FIND OUT.

Hi you don't know me but i know steve snd he gave me your bame as trying to do research into crop circles for my blog can you help ..mark. .ghostmanraines.What KIND of research are you asking me to help with? Describe in some detail. And check the BLT website (www.bltresearch.com) to see the kind of research we can do. If you check the "Professional Consultants" page you'll see the the kinds of scientists we work with--their areas of expertise.http://www.bltresearch.com/.Basically i want to know in layman's terms when did circles frist start,fake or non fake etc.I don't think there is anyone who could tell you with certainty WHEN the circle phenomenon first occurred. We have evidence that the phenomenon may have been observed in the UK as far bcd as the 1500s and/or 1600s (www.bltresearch.com/otherfacts.php). As to when people began making them, again I don't know of anyone--other than whomever that first hoaxer may have been--who could give you that answer either.-http://www.cropcircleconnector.com/interface2005.htm-THE ABOVE IS INFORMATION I TRIED TO FIND OUT ABOUT CROP CIRCLES IN SIMPLE TERMS.THIS IS MY IDEA OF CROP CIRCLES -MATHMATICAL IMAGES DESIGNED TO HELP US EITHER TO TALK TO THEM OR FIND THEN -ALIENS-PICTURES LIKE A SPIROGRAPH DONE BY JUVNILE ALIENS AS ART OR JUST SOMEONE MUCKING ABOUT BUT AS FOLK LORE HAS PROVEN ALL TALES HAVE A  SMUDGE OF TRUTH.

No comments:

Post a Comment