Search This Blog

Saturday 29 August 2015

Watch The Utterly Strange TAILYPO

his short film is hard to describe, creature feature fans will find a lot to love within Tailypo. A man and his dog are out hunting dinner in the woods, and he cuts off the tale of a very strange creature they come across. Afterward, they are goaded by a strange voice all night until all hell breaks loose... And that's the tale of Tailypo, an Appalachian cryptozoology folk tale from Cameron McCasland, an Emmy-nominated writer and film producer. McCasland says, "The first time I heard this legend I was in elementary school, and my teacher told it to us around Halloween. It always stuck with me, and creeped me out. I wanted to tell it again, in a way that was frightening, but still accessible in the same way it was to me as a kid. "Tailypo is voiced by Penny Dreadful (Danielle Geleherter), and is the first in a series of shorts for an anthology series hosted by McCasland's longtime collaborator, horror host Dr. Gangrene (Larry Underwood). For more info on McCasland, his upcoming projects, collaborations, Read more: http://twitchfilm.com/2015/08/watch-the-utterly-strange-tailypo.html#ixzz3kCvgyuVo

No comments:

Post a Comment