Search This Blog

Monday 26 October 2015

Mufon ufo an interview

What inspired you?  Since I was a young girl, I have always had an interest in the paranormal. My main interest would be Ufology. I read a book when I was in JR High about Project Blue Book and have just been interest ever since. I began reading and watching all that I could on the subject, finding many cases that intrigued me along the way. I began stargazing in my 20s, something that my family and I could enjoy together and became an amateur backyard astronomer. I have seen things that I couldn't explain, but nothing as significant as the stories that I've heard.  A couple years ago I started Facebooking different sites and really utilizing the internet and what it offers. I found that there were others, so many people that were out there that shared my interest. Credible people with stories of their own, searching for answers, and people that were investigating, researching, and collecting data in a scientific manner.  I joined MUFON and went to a conference in Memphis. I found that research was going on in all the different aspects of the paranormal, but that most places were dedicated to only one type of research. I thought if there was a way for people that were interested in different aspects of the paranormal field to meet and discuss different things, then maybe there could be a sharing of ideas. What are your aims? My goal is simple, but it seems to be complicated to achieve. I want people to discuss these things as openly as you would as if you were talking about how your day at work went with one another. I want there to be open discussion about the different paranormals instead of a bickering between the fields. Imagine the research that could possibly be correlated if there was open communications. Every field of study wants to be taken seriously, but then you have people that are in one field mocking the people in another, or you have people in the same field arguing among one another. I don't want people to agree, I just want people to agree to disagree and share their works. Maybe something can be learned from one another and the puzzles can be put together. What plans do you have for the future? These are plans that are not just my plans. The CTP Organization has several staff members. We are all interested in some type of paranormal field and we are trying to share information about what interest each of us. We are trying to promote our Facebook Group to as many people as possible so that we can build our membership to reach more people. We are trying to build open discussions by sharing information we find, asking questions, bringing in as many experts as possible to our page, finding actual research to share, and even creating book reading groups. One goal I would like to achieve (much, much later down the road) is a Paranormals Only Library, both digital and hard copy accessible. Somewhere for research to be shared. Most libraries have few books related to the paranormal and this would be someplace for people to seriously research their topics of interest. We've considered an internet radio show built around normal people sharing their stories for everyone to hear, people are searching for answers and maybe we could help place them with the people they need to speak to for that help. Lastly, our organization is planning a Symposium for people to come and hear different speakers from different fields of study. Hopefully, there will be something for everyone and a forum for discussions among the groups. We all have full time jobs so this keeps us very, very busy! I hope this is what you are looking for and I hope I didn't bore you too much! I really don't have an exciting story, just something that interest me.

No comments:

Post a Comment