Search This Blog

Thursday 25 February 2016

Justins movement

Hey Hey, thanks for the add! If you want to keep up with my world adventures and how I am able to work while I travel full time, I would love to connect, click on my Instagram bio link and say hey

I struggle to keep up with direct messages on Instagram so if we can catch up on email or facebook that would be cool

If you told me 9 months ago I would be TRAVELLING FULL-TIME, speaking at marketing events around the world and helping others achieve the same dream, I would have not believed you for a second!

A lot of us “like” our jobs, but liking a job just because it gives you a good salary, pays the mortgage and feeds the family, may not be good enough for you, just like it wasn’t enough for me.

What is your dream? Travelling the world? Spending more time with the kids? Following a hobby or passion that you don’t have time for anymore because of the 9-5 grind? Whatever your dream, I urge you to find a way to live your life through your passions and do what makes you happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment