Search This Blog

Saturday 27 February 2016

LEAPYEAR.

EVERY 4 YEARS THIS COMES AROUND AND IF I WAS BORN IN ONE I COME INSTANTLY YOUNGER AND IF I WAS A WOMAN THROUGH SOME SAY I ACT AS A WASHERWOMAN I COULD ASK TO MARRY A MAN.OH YEAH I GAIN AN EXTRA DAY IN THE YEAR WHOOPIE .I THINK LEAP YEARS SOMETIMES BRING ODD EVENTS HERE ARE SOME I FOUND ON GOOGLE AND A LINK AS WELL MY DEAR READER =
1. Queen Margaret of Scotland was apparently five years old when she came up with the notorious February 29 proposal trap.
2. If a man did refuse the proposal, he would be fined a kiss, a silk dress or twelve pairs of gloves.
3. Women either have to wear breeches or a scarlet petticoat to pop the question, according to tradition.
4. One in five engaged couples in Greece will plan to avoid getting married in a leap year. They believe it is bad luck.=
5. People born on February 29 are called "leaplings" or "leapers".=LINK TO READ MORE IF DESIRED ==http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9113311/Top-20-craziest-facts-about-leap-years.html

No comments:

Post a Comment