Search This Blog

Sunday 3 July 2016

Debbie Merritt Independent Family Celebrant

Ceremonies can be tricky things these days. Whatever type of ceremony you are looking for, there is so much choice, and all too often the available options aren’t quite perfect.
Here I come to your rescue! All my ceremonies are personally written for you. I do, obviously have a number of basic scripts, but I will work with you so that you can choose what you want included and excluded. I mostly work in Devon and Cornwall, but can travel elsewhere on request.
My aim is that whatever the occasion, as many of your friends and family can join in as you wish. I create roles so that those who wish to take an active part can do so. I know from feedback from my clients that this is what makes the ceremony so special, and that those who have had a special part to play remember it especially fondly. There are the inevitable fluffs of words etc. that bring joy and laughter to the occasion. Children are especially welcome, and I can create roles for them too.
I am an experienced celebrant, and am happy to work with you whatever faith or no faith you may be.
My wedding blessings have been described as Celtic Spiritual weddings, make of that what you will, but I am delighted!
I draw upon my own spiritual journey to create the magic and mystery that makes true ceremony so special. I do not believe in ‘going through the motions’ of a ceremony any more than you do, and know that my clients are looking for something deep and meaningful.
**Please note that I am not a Registrar, so my ceremonies have no standing in law**-read more


No comments:

Post a Comment