Search This Blog

Saturday 6 May 2017

My plea for help via cfz

Hi cfz people I wander if you could help me with some information or ideas about a illness I have been informed about. Well here goes I have been told I have mild small vessel disease of the brain with global decline which effects my cognitive skills in my daily life and I have tried various methods to find out information in can understand as I get confused I also am trying to find a support group to help me and others who are like me but if none I would like to know how to start oni am asking you as I know this is a community who believes in trying to help other people. I am sorry this is not your normal post but I believe you will not mind and a massive thank you to  Jonathan Downes for letting do this. If you wish please fb message me mark antony raines aka ghostman.

No comments:

Post a Comment