Search This Blog

Friday 2 February 2018

ARE YOU A MONSTER HUNTER LIKE ME and Jon Downes ?

Recently my friend Jon  Downes OF C.F.Z..Centre of Fortean Zoology  appeared in an article in North  Devon  Journal ..1st February 2018 ..page 15.This was due to finding a skeleton  of an animal which  could  have been killed  by  a  big cat at Prowlers Piece  a forestry  commission  woodland  in Parkham  along  with  a party  of journalists  and a video company Capcom  on 12 the January 2018 and collected  hair samples to be checked by  C.F.Z  laboratory  in Copenhagen Denmark .This  was  part of  a promotional  for Capcom  video  game  Monster Hunter  World who  wanted to know what it was like  to be a real  life  monster  hunter  like Jon Downes  a world  renowned  Cryptozoologist   .This is how I became  a  student of cryptozoology and a monster hunter  I suppose  .I got involved  with C.F.Z  whilst  living in  Woolsery  I was looking for  some volunteer work  and came across  the C.F.Z website  and I asked them if I could  do some  volunteer with them i got a reply. I meet Jon and fellow C.F.Z  member  Richard  Freeman. .modern day Explorer, writer; presenter and animal  expert in Jons garden  where  I  was told about  the  CFZ  and Cryptozoology  and how one day  I would  get the  bug.When Jon ran his weird weekends  I helped out on two occasions  and even  got a plastic gold painted monkey. When  required  in do research  for cfz  and at present  helping  with big cat reports or sightings in  local  area. And I set up a CFZP Holsworthy and surrounding areas  group  which  I post in every  Saturday and I do a blog called  Strange  animals Cfzp  Holsworthy and  surrounding areas  .CFZ  is a non profit  organisation  investigating unknown  or unexplained  animals  around the world. You can find CFZ  on Facebook and Twitter CFZ Jon Downes  ;instergram  CFZ centre of fortean zoology :YouTube channel is CFZ  and I would  recommend  you  watch  Still on the track. In 2010 a cfz team with lars Thomas lab technican  affiliated with Copenhagen University  discovered  hair samples  in woods  5 miles from  Woolsery  .The most common  cryptozoology  creature  or part man part animal in my area the South  West  is Cornish  Owlman  which  since  1976 children  mostly  girls  have  reported  seeing a grotesque  feathered  bird around  Mawnan church  near village of  Mawnan  Smith  in Cornwall  which is over the border  to Devon   .The sightings  have  been  linked  with  various  phenomenon  and even a Phoenician cult which sacrificed children. So if I have  sparked your  inner  monster hunter  please  contact CFZ Centre  of fortean zoology or Cfzp  Holsworthy and surrounding areas cryptozoology  group  we be pleased  to  welcome  you.=see original article link

No comments:

Post a Comment